Education Unlimited is a leading academic summer camp provider based in Berkeley, CA. We seek a highly motivated seasonal program director / division coordinator to assist in managing one or more divisions of our summer programs. This is a temporary/part-time position with opportunities for job growth into a permanent position. Schedule will be 40-50 hours a week from April - September.
The Program Director will assist the Division Director in all aspects of the camps and programs in the division, including but not limited to: program design, staffing, training, customer service, curriculum development, marketing and logistics.
This is a temporary summer position, with the opportunity to transition to a permanent position in September.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
A B.A. or B.S. degree is highly preferred. In addition, ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- a calm and professional demeanor
- a passion for education and/or summer camps
- a history of long-term work relationships or experiences
- 4 or more years experience in a relevant field
- excellent organization and time management skills
- the ability to work well with others in a high-energy environment
- the ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- a friendly and positive attitude and the desire to work as part of a team
- the willingness and ability to work long hours during the summer